Thanks Avinash for posting this - we organised this press conference so
that the voice of those who faced this harrowing incident do not die down.
We have also drafted a Charter of demands which will be sent to the
authorities and we are hoping to get organisations/concerned individuals
will sign this.

Since I cannot send the charter of demands as an attachment, i am trying to
figure out how to share it in this list. Hopefully some of the list-members
will sign it as well.

With regards

Shampa Sengupta