Yes Sir, we don't even need to know VBA coding for macro recording. we
can make a sequence of built in functions automatic and make into
single function. I was not talking about it. excel has a very good
feature called automatic recalculation which most of us kno that
recalculates the results of a formula as soon as the value in the data
cell changes. excel also has a tool called regression which is a part
of bundle called data analysis. but the results obtained by regression
tool are entered as plane values rather than as formulas and hence do
not have the auto recalculation feature. so, if any data cell changes
its value, we have to run all the regressions that depend on it.

Umesha