Hi,
Dinesh Sir,
I doubt if anti virus programs could cause a constantly noticeable lag
in NVDA's performance. If this were so, all programs apart from NVDA
too would be affected.
The keystroke NVDA + V toggles on and off if the screen layout is
preserved while rendering the document content (Input Help mode
message). An ideal preference would be simple layout, and in
particular cases  screen layout is beneficial.
The second feature request expressed by Shankar Sir is the wrapping to
top functionality that allows JAWS to move to the first element when
there exists no next element. The NVDA developers are unwilling to
allow its implementation, and, in my experience, one can get
accustomed easily to this feature's absence.
Amar,
Regarding the constant and conspicuous delay in NVDA, lets leave that
part to our talk on the phone.
Thanks.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah