I don't know why the previous mail on the same subject didn't hit to
the list, anyways producing the mail once again.

UPSC, civil services examination 2015 notification has been released on 22 May.

It says:  The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the
examination is expected to be approximately 1129 which includes 29
vacancies reserved for P.H Category, i.e. 13 vacancies for Locomotor
disabilities, 5 Vacancies for Blind/Low Vision and 11 Vacancies for
Hering Impaired.

 It mean only 5 vacancies reserved for visually impaired candidates
out of total 1129? . What a mockery of hon'ble Delhi and Bombay High
Court's judgement of last year on the same issue. Where the court held
that minimum 3% seats will be kept reserved for PH, where at least 1%
would be earmarked for VH candidates counting on total cadre
vacancies, but here UPSC again failed to provide the minimum mark.
they kept reserved less than 1% vacancies for visually impaired.

 So any legal assistance?
More over while filling the form for civil services examination 2015,
there is a column asking would you bring your own scribe? If you opt
yes, it is mendatory to give particulars of the scribe whom
 you will bring. The particulars include, the name of the scribe,
permanent address of the scribe, photo and the signature of the scribe
 and the declaration.
 The qualification of the scribe must not be more than that of a graduate.

 My problem is that, how can I say before 3 months of the exam that
particular person would be available to write my exam at that time?
 They haven't changed anything in comparison to last year.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765 / +9192 7879 0000