There are two points which need to be put before the court.
1. There must be at least 1% reservation for visually impaired on
total number of vacancies in all cadre. The same issue has been
decided on last year's PIL in the matter of Sambhavna versus UOI &
Union public service commission. To the best of my knowledge Delhi
High Court has disposed off the petition after necessary instructions
to the government and UPSC to provide 3% reservation on total number
of vacancies including 1% for VH.
2. In another petition Delhi high court had allowed visually impaired
candidate to bring their own scribe for writing mains exam . It mean
you can bring any scribe who is with in the prescribed qualification.
But again this year notification says that if you want to bring your
own scribe, you will have to provide the particulars of the scribe and
upload his photo and signature at the time of filling the application
form . Which is not feasible. As it would be difficult to give the
name of the scribe 3 months ahead to the exam.

So guys what do you say? Should we knock the doors of the court once
again? If members here are interested in taking judicial discourse, we
can come altogether and file a public interest litigation.
Let me explain, Why the petition is necessary.
A. The matter of minimum 1% reservation for visually impaired
candidates on total number of vacancies has already been decided by
the Supreme Court in 2013 in NFB v. Union of India case.
B. Last year in a similar case, Delhi and Bombay High courts have
given instructions to the government to provide the same.
C. It is difficult for us to give the particulars of the scribe at
this time as he may not be available at that time.
D. Presently only 5 vacancies are kept reserved for visually impaired
candidates. And 12 times of actual vacancies will qualify for next
stage, i.e. maximum 60 candidates will be called to write mains exam.
E. If they give 1% reservation, minimum 11 vacancies would be reserved
for us, by that way maximum 132 candidates will qualify for mains. It
makes huge difference. If you are disqualified at the preliminary
stage, there is no chance for moving forward.
That's why its very important that minimum 11 vacancies should be
declared reserved for us so that maximum could qualify for mains exam.