aravind bro! can you send this PDF through drop box?

On 6/11/15, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> probably that toll person could have been cheated accidentally by you
> sir without your knowledge.
> we got the original circular here.
>
>   National Highways Authority of India
>
>   (Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways)
>
> Rg 6, ,,re<-10, Unr,W{ •Ftr-110 075
>
>   G-5 86, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
>
>  In   /Phone : 91-11-25074100/25074200
>
> /Fax : 91-11-25093507 / 25093514
>
> 9441. / Ex1n.: 2223/ 2318 1246812553
>

>   MAI/ 13013/267 /CMD-00/05-06/RTI-16   04.12.2006
>

> Circular No. NHAI/ Commercial Operation/81
>

> Sub. Exemption to Defence Personnel under Indian Tolls (Army & Air
> Force) Act, 1901.
>
>   In continuation to our circular No. NHA1/ Commercial Operation/18
> dated 30.04.2003, enclosed please find the copy of letter no.
> NH-11065/12/2003-P & M dated 15.09.2004 of the Ministry circulating
> the extract of the Indian Tolls (Army as Air Force) Act 1901. It is
> regarding exemption from user fee under Indian Tolls (Army 86 Air
> Force) Act 1901 in addition to the exemptions allowed by the Ministry
> under various notifications.
>
>   It may please be ensured that exemptions under Indian Tolls (Army &
> Air Force) Act 1901 are invariably mentioned on the display boards
> installed before the fee plazas as per our circular no. 35 dated
> 06.01.2004.
>
>   This iss es with the approval of the Competent Authority.
>
>   GM (CO)
>

> Ends. As above
>
>   To,
>
>   All PIUsI CMUs
> Copy to
>
>   All Members
>
>   All CGMs/ CVO
> All GMs
>
>   PS to Chairman
> Librarian
>
>   ZAGM(C0)\DGM(CO) RTI\ RTI-16,Nevratan Sinah.dac

> Government of India
>
> 'Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways
>
> Department cif Road Transport & Highways
>
> (P&M Section)
>
> Transport Bhawan,
>
> No.1, Parliament Street,
>
> New Delhi 110001.
>
> No.NH-11065/12/2003-P&M   Dated: 15.9.2004 To
>
> I.   The Secretary (PP. D),
>   All States/Union Territories.
>
>   The Chairman,
>
>   National Highway Authority of India,
>
>   5&6, Sector 10, Dwarka,
>
>   New Delhi — 110 045.
>
>   Sub:- Exemption of Defence vehicles from payment of user's fee for
> use of -section of National Highway/permanent bridge/temporary bridge
> on National Highways.

> Sir,
> The Ministry of Defence has brought to the notice of this Ministry
> that Defence personnel, their persona I vehicles Enid Civil hre
> Transport employed in We service cf defence forces are facing
> difficulties at Toll Collection Centre on National Highways as they
> are not being allowed exemptions of fees permissible under the Indian
> Tolls (Army and Air Force) Act, 1901. in different pans of the
> [...]

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.