Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] too much of anything is good for nothing.

Hello all,

Dissemination of any Useful information and stuff within the capacity of this group being sent by the users including Avinash is indubitably beneficial for the readers, but I suppose everyone has freedom to express his/her views.

Sumathi has also expressed her views and concerns, I am not rating her opinion correct or incorrect, but are we not trying to exterminate her thoughts?

Her suggestions are not being considered, and that is right, so what is the need to oppose a person in such a disgusting manner?

I deem moderator is capable enough to decide what to post and what not to post here, moreover he has already voiced his thoughts on this and couple of messages opposing Sumathi was adequate on the list. So what is the necessity to prolong this debate?

This way the discussion itself will fall in the category of too much of anything is good for nothing, smiles!

Let them continue with the relevant postings and also do not try to homicide the others in terms of expression of thoughts.

She may be wrong, but it seems like we are jumping in to the referendum to decide what is correct or incorrect by such a huge disagreement.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aravind R" <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 7:54 PM

sumathi madam, i assume you feel disturbed in your sleep when you
receive email at midnight and you are not against anybody posting lots
of messages here.
in such cases, i suggest you can keep your accessindia setting
subscription as one complete abridged email per day and you can check
postings in accessindia websight whenever you have time in your busy
schedule instead off receiving each email posting in your iPhone and
getting disturbed.