Ricky Lomey wrote:

[[Why is there no way to find a human being to
communicate with regarding
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We can't blame people offering free services.

Real people are either hired "costly" or voluntarily
offer their services....may be web2mail.com lacks
the second chance..

Any how,

For web page: type or paste the URL into the Subject line.

To search by google: type in the subject line:
search KEYWORD.

As far as I know, no binary files could be fetched by using
this service.