Why is there no way to find a human being to communicate with regarding
www AT web2mail DOT com?
Ricky

Maybe because you haven't been introduced to the power of the WHOIS
command, and there are ways to do it via email; I'd explain but I'm
about zonked--it's covered in the ACCMAIL FAQ and in Gerald Boyd's
pages on www DOT expita DOT com.

I will save you the time and tell you that the Admin and Technical
Contact for the web2mail DOT com domain (per WHOIS) is a fellow named
Kevin Hutchinson, whose email address is kevin DOT hutchinson AT
legendum DOT com. Perhaps he can help you.

God bless,
Mike