Hello, Ricky and others in the list.

I don't know if GETPDF or GETPS work in www4mail servers. I has never worked
for me.

If you are in doubt ob it is a PDF File, you can look at the file contents.

Go to a command window and write:

C:\Documents and Settings\MyUser\my documents\> more MyFile.pdf

If the file begins with something like

%PDF-1.3

Then, it may be a .PDF, but if it begins with something like

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

<HTML>
  <HEAD>

Then it is a web-page.  Simply rename it as MyFile.htm and try to open it with
an Internet Browser.

Greetings

Ramiro