I'm really struggling with understanding what the value of an "ace_profile"
claim actually would be in a JWT. A JSON string that's the profile name
(though 5.6.4.3 maybe prohibits that)?  A JSON number that's an integer
matching the CBOR Value? Something else?

Is the value of "exi" in a JWT a JSON number? Seems likely but it's
something that should probably be made explicit.

Also for "exi", the requirement in 5.8.3. to "keep track of the identifiers
of tokens containing the "exi" claim that have expired (in order to avoid
accepting them again)" seems problematic in that it sounds like it's
mandating an unbounded growth of memory use.

The draft says that the "cnonce" claim (value) uses binary encoding. What
does that mean for JSON based JWT?

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 4:35 AM Ludwig Seitz <ludwig_se...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello JWT registry reviewers,
>
> the IESG-designated experts for the JWT claims registry have asked me to
> send a review request to you about the claims registered here:
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-29#section-8.12
>
> Thank you in advance for you review comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ludwig

computer. Thank you._