Thanks for the clarification. I am more concerned by having the profiles
coherent with the framework than having the profiles providing the same
capabilities. I am fine with the dtls profile making the introspection out
of scope and leave it to the WG or co-author if they are willing to change
it at that stage. Unless I am hearing a willingness to move into this
direction I propose we move these documents as they are.

Yours,
Daniel

Daniel Migault
Ericsson