I don't think it's right at the moment. It would probably have to use Carlos's "rootdir" setting

http://jroller.com/page/carlossg/20041122#maven_multiproject_sharing_common_files

to allow this directory to be included in all the subprojects. I think he's best placed to decide on the best approach. Is adaptertest-valid.xml only used in the adapter subprojects? If it's not actually used in the core perhaps it should be moved into the adapters directory.

Luke.

Ben Alex wrote:
Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote:

I took a quick look. Looks like the file net/sf/acegisecurity/adapters/adaptertest-valid.xml is missing. Ben, do you know where this file might have gone? :-)

It's in /core/src/main/resources/net/sf/acegisecurity/adapters/adaptertest-valid.xml. This should be on the classpath during any unit tests.

I am wondering if the problem is the /project.xml defines a build resources of ${basedir}/src/main/resources and the /adapters/jboss/project.xml (and its parent, /adapters/project.xml) defines no extra build resources. In this case, how is ${basedir} being expanded by Maven to include "/core" when executing the JBoss unit tests? I thought I'd just ask, given others are more familiar with Maven and how it should be defined.

 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk