Are the JavaDocs shipped with the binary download? I can't seem to
find them. And the JavaDocs on the website are for the .9 release. I
really don't want to have to generate them.

It appears, the last version I can find that shipped with JavaDocs was
the .6 series, which was before the switch to maven and the complete
change of the distribution jar.

Any chance of getting the JavaDocs back in there?

Thanks,
Patrick