Patrick Burleson wrote:

Are the JavaDocs shipped with the binary download? I can't seem to
find them. And the JavaDocs on the website are for the .9 release. I
really don't want to have to generate them.

Hi Patrick

I think they're in there. I just downloaded acegi-security-0.8.2.zip from SourceForge and found the "core" subproject's JavaDocs in /acegi-security-0.8.2/docs/multiproject/acegi-security/apidocs/.

Cheers