Seems like a good idea to me to have some formal guidelines.

I'm just trying to set up the jalopy integration with intellij...

On style issues, could we formally ban tab characters from both XML and Java (I guess Jalopy takes care of the latter already)? They tend to mess up the HTML source xref reports and there's a mix of tabs and spaces in some of the XML files can look odd if your editor has a different tab setting from the committer's.

Luke.

Ben Alex wrote:
Scott McCrory wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:17:29 +1000, Ben Alex wrote
Hi everyone

Now that we've got 14 developers with CVS rights, and we've recently introduced JIRA, I wish to propose some project management {...}

These are good and I'd recommend converting it into a new developer's guide or orientation artifact that can be referenced on the Agegi site.

Thanks Scott.

Did anyone else have any feedback? I received some off-list support for the proposals, but I'd like to encourage some more discussion before we standardise on anything. Even a +1 if you're in agreement would be good (non-developers are invited to vote or provide feedback as well).

Cheers

 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk