+1 from a non-developer lurker.

Hi everyone

Now that we've got 14 developers with CVS rights, and we've recently
introduced JIRA, I wish to propose some project management {...}

These are good and I'd recommend converting it into a new developer's guide
or orientation artifact that can be referenced on the Agegi site.

Thanks Scott.

Did anyone else have any feedback? I received some off-list support for
the proposals, but I'd like to encourage some more discussion before we
standardise on anything. Even a +1 if you're in agreement would be good
(non-developers are invited to vote or provide feedback as well).

Cheers