From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 November 2005 2:10 PM
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Acegisecurity-developer] Acegi 0.8.3 to 0.9.0 errors

        Hi Mark and Ben,
            I'm using WSAD 5.1 with its built-in Websphere 5.0 Test
Environment on Windows XP Pro, then deploying to a Websphere Application
Server 5.0 instance on Windows 2000 Server.  Websphere 5.0 is still
widely used in the financial industry, and uses IBM's JDK 1.3.  It isn't
practical for me to test the app under Tomcat due to some classloading
issue I haven't had time to debug, but I suspect it would work OK (as
would running it within WAS 6.0).  I'd be glad to switch the code back
to ThreadLocal but I'm wondering if the Assert code might actually be
the problem?
            Thanks,
            Scott