Luke Taylor wrote:

I've added a comment to the previous SF issue on CVS lock is it looks like the same problem that occurred a week or so ago.
Oh no! Not the lock issue again. Maybe it'd pay to create a new task, as I don't think they keep an eye on the "closed" tasks... About 12 hours ago they ran another CVS shell script (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1365478&group_id=1) as part of SEC-107, so it's probably related.

These ongoing CVS problems might prevent releasing 1.0.0 RC 1 within the timeframe originally intended (ie within the next five days).

Cheers