Samuel Le Berrigaud wrote:
1) the class doesn't compile correctly with maven
org.acegisecurity.intercept.method
MethodDefinitionSourceEditorTigerTests, the cause being that the main
method references the MethodDefinitionSourceEditorTests class (Tiger
is missing). I think it is simply a copy paste error, so I corrected
my local version (addding the Tiger)

Thanks for reporting this, Samuel. I have fixed it in CVS.

Cheers