Hi,
firstly I would like to apologise for posting without watching the
list for a while, but this problem is nagging me way too much to be
that much polite.
The X509AuthenticationToken, in contrast to
UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken, never gets its 'authenticated'
property set to true, the UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken does
this in the constructor when it receives the user roles, is this a bug
or a feature? Should the 'authenticated' property be set to true in
some other way?

zoran