Hi all,

Just a short note to say that the new incarnation of the LDAP provider is now available if you want to take a look at it. It's still a work in progress but I'm keen to get feedback and suggestions so that any changes can be nailed down before the 1.0 release.

The code is in org.apache.providers.ldap.

I haven't written anything for the reference guide yet, but will get round to it soon. The tests are a good place to start and there is quite a bit of Javadoc and a simple LDAP version of the contacts sample app (though you'll need a server with the appropriate data for this to work at the moment). I'll include an embedded apache DS instance in the app later.

cheers,

Luke.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk