See, I knew Carlos had an answer for that :P
That is really good to know.

Unfortunately, that only helps people that use mvn for THEIR project.
That doesn't really help with Ben's scenario. I didn't think of that
when I brought it up.

People that are importing acegi into their project and would like to
see the source code.
People need to understand that the the sources.jar is for reference,
not compilation.

Ben, does eclipse automatically recognize the source code when it is
distributed inside the compiled Jar?