Vinubalaji Gopal wrote:
> So far I see that the database layer is not completely separated and I
> am reimplementing most of the persistence related classes (Acl,
> AclService, MutableAcl, etc).

I've done my best in the new ACL package to allow a choice of
persistence technologies, as all database access occurs behind
AclService and MutableAclService only. Accordingly you can persist with
Hibernate if you so wish. We won't be adding direct Hibernate support
primarily because of the number of dependencies that the project would
then have, but also to a lesser degree the issue of performance and the
fact we can provide JbcTemplate code which addresses the issue in under
1,000 LOC.

Cheers