Niklas,

When there are multiple kinds of rate limits affecting the current
transaction, would you imagine that these headers should only
illustrate the most restrictive? For example, Let's Encrypt has both
"per-FQDN" and "per-Registered Domain" limits active now, each with a
different state.

I'd like to avoid a meta-language inside the headers, certainly. I'd
also like whatever we add to be useful. Perhaps there should be a
"RateLimit-Name" header to define which limit is being described?

- J.C.