I would like to thank everyone for their interesting and insightful
feedback to my email. It has been above and beyond expectations.

I was unaware of the fact that the ACME client is supposed to follow
redirection, but armed with such knowledge I should be able to devise a
workaround to support the scenarios I have envisioned.

Sorry for bothering you all, with what in retrospect seems to have been
a tech-support like issue.

My only excuse is that I was explicitly told to do so. I hope I can be
pardoned :)

--
Best regards
Jostein Kjønigsen