Hi Richard,

I think we're in a good place, even from a STAR perspective (where certificates must be accessible with a GET, or the whole thing breaks down). To clarify the behavior further, I suggest to add the following text after the paragraph that says that "The server MAY allow GET requests for certificate resources...":

The server MAY choose to allow GET requests to certain certificate resources but not to others. The server can base this decision on out-of-band knowledge (e.g., to allow GET requests to certificates owned by a certain account) or on order-specific information, such as the extension defined in {{?I-D.ietf-acme-star}}.

Thanks,
    Yaron