Hi all,

I happened to be poking around the certbot codebase today and decided to
try and implement this draft.
It turned out to be a much simpler task than I had expected, however I felt
the draft was a bit lacking in details for what the ACME client should
consider an error.

For example:

   - Is priority=0 an error coditition, some might argue 0 is a positive
   integer?
   - What about discovery=foobar?
   - Should the client ignore invalid issue records and process the rest,
   or fail outright?

My fork of certbot with the implementation is available at
https://github.com/as207960/certbot/tree/auto-discovery.

Thanks,
------------------------------

Any statements contained in this email are personal to the author and are
not necessarily the statements of the company unless specifically stated.
AS207960 Cyfyngedig, having a registered office at 13 Pen-y-lan Terrace,
Caerdydd, Cymru, CF23 9EU, trading as Glauca Digital, is a company
registered in Wales under № 12417574
<https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12417574>,
LEI 875500FXNCJPAPF3PD10. ICO register №: ZA782876
<https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA782876>. UK VAT №: GB378323867. EU
VAT №: EU372013983. Turkish VAT №: 0861333524. South Korean VAT №:
522-80-03080. AS207960 Ewrop OÜ, having a registered office at Lääne-Viru
maakond, Tapa vald, Porkuni küla, Lossi tn 1, 46001, trading as Glauca
Digital, is a company registered in Estonia under № 16755226. Estonian VAT
№: EE102625532. Glauca Digital and the Glauca logo are registered
trademarks in the UK, under № UK00003718474 and № UK00003718468,
respectively.