From: Acme <acme-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Amir Omidi
<amir=40aaomidi....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 04:32
To: Seo Suchan <tjtn...@gmail.com>
Cc: acme@ietf.org <acme@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Acme] FW: [EXTERNAL] New Version Notification for
draft-vanbrouwershaven-acme-auto-discovery-00.txt

In this flow, the subscriber is the hosting company. This means that the end
domain would be expecting an entity (the hosting company) to agree to the CA
terms of service without ever actually reading them.

Registering an account with a CA generally requires an affirmation to follow
the terms of the agreement of the CA, and I think that could impose a problem
with this draft.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 22:29 Seo Suchan