On 30.03.2012 00:32, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

my concern is that this takes too much time to set up an activity and that it
also would deviate from the "configure activity" UI.

We actually wanted to come up with a more comprehensive concept before presenting it to the list, but in order to make the benefits of an activity creation wizard clear at this point, it looks like I have to explain our ideas a bit. To prevent pushing another discussion into this already overcrowded thread, however, I will present the ideas in a new thread called "Creating pre-filled Activities".

See you on that thread ;)
Thomas