On 16.10.2012 19:13, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:21:48 Marco Martin wrote:
Hi all,
this week i want to reopen features development in master of plasma-mobile,
contour, sharelikeconnect and whatnot.

sounds good; we should have an irc meeting this week then to set a devel
schedule and set some priorities.

Yay for an IRC meeting! I already have a nice list of ideas and wishes for the next release and I'm sure others do as well. And setting a schedule soon is important as well, so that we can also have a longer testing phase (this one was definitely too short, as can be seen by the several critical bugs just being detected shortly before or only after the release).