Hi everyone,
all KDE projects besides Plasma Active I'm involved in make extensive use of Reviewboard. This would probably have been useless overhead when Plasma Active and everything involved in it was done either by the small core PA team or by external projects like KDE PIM or Calligra which used their own Reviewboard. Now however, we see the first new contributors like Michael Bohlender joining our effort, and we all hope that many more will come. Maybe this is the point where using Reviewboard may start making sense, so they can get their patches reviewed in a structured process? What do you think?

Thomas