On 05/25/2013 10:55 PM, Marco Martin wrote:
On Saturday 25 May 2013 12:38:05 Ruediger Gad wrote:

Interestingly, when trying to debug this issue I noticed that the usual
startactive log files are not in /tmp.
I could get the log output by changing the /usr/bin/startactive script
to redirect to /home/mer instead of /tmp.
Is /tmp wiped or re-mounted at some time during boot?

not that i know of

Apparently, /tmp is now on a tmpfs in memory. This explains why there are no files left after shutdown. iirc this is new?

Another thing I found with respect to the devel image is that it is missing /usr/bin/contour which is present in the testing version.
I assume contour is responsible for painting the main parts of the UI?
This would explain why a black screen is shown but some parts (like lock screen or volume settings) of the UI work.

Are these known bugs?
Should bug reports be filed for these ones or do you have hints on how
to further debug or even fix these issues?

i heard some times about windows not accepting input and happening only on
arm, unfortunately i have no idea why :/

--
http://ruedigergad.com