Hi,

On 27.05.2013 19:21, Marco Martin wrote:
On Monday 27 May 2013 15:49:41 Ruediger Gad wrote:
I succeeded in building the latest devel version in bmo with contour.
Attached I send you the patch.
You can get the built version from:
https://build.merproject.org/project/show?project=home%3Awonko%3Apa-devel-co
ntour-hack I also attached a .ks file that uses this version.
With these changes, the devel image boots into the ui as intended.

As you can see in the patch there were also some bugs in the code
itself. I will try to submit that patch into git if I find the time.
cool, would be appreciated if you can push it :)

Unfortunately, there is still the issue that the network manager applet
does not accept input.
Do you have any hints on how to identify or even solve the problem, or
where the problem could be located?
unfortunately i really don't know, and is a pretty important issue :/

but seems quite low in the stack..
what i think it could be from is from the touchscreen driver, depending from
either the x11 windows flags, or the window size (like windows smaller than a
certain size not taking inut? seems utterly weird, but i'm a bit out of ideas)

the weird thing is that happens only with those popus, not any app afaik?
so depends definitely from one of those two things

i don't have at the moment hardware that presents that problem, but one thing
that could be tried is to write a small test app with a window with different
possible sizes, different possible window flags combination, to see if one in
particular reproduces the problem reliably
Maybe someone should take a look to that patch request which is dangling
for some weeks:

https://build.merproject.org/request/show/293

Kind regards

Maurice