see instream below

Yes.  The AD DNS server needs to be authorititative for its own local
namespace.

>  If this is the case then all of my
> clients just need to point to the internal DNS server and they
> will be able
> to gain access to the AD network and to the internet?

Yes.

> Is there
> any special
> configuration I need to make to the internal DNS server?

Make sure it is not a root server (e.g. no "." zone), so that forwarding can
be enabled, then enable forwarding to the campus DNS server.  Make sure DDNS
is enabled for the zone(s) for which it is authoritative.

>  Is the
> campus DNS
> server the authoratative DNS server?

Yes, for the zones it controls.  Since it does not support DDNS, you will
want a local zone for which your AD DNS server is authoritative.