Quick question for you guys....  When modifying the domain group policy for password complexity is there a way to modify the complexity requirements?  I was under the impression that you can only enable password complexity, which requires a password of at least six characters, cannot have the username in it, must use numbers and must have uppercase characters.  Can these settings be modified to only require two of the components?  If there is a filtering mechanism could someone tell me how or where this is configured.

Thx, Joe