There are a number of internet tracking applications out there that will
track the ammount of time connected to a given URL. I believe some proxies
can be configured to do this as well. Have fun parsing those logs... I
wouldn't want to do it. Sessionwall from SSi will do this and much much
more... Sessionwall will even capture packet traffic and re-assemble it so
that you can see everything someone does on your network. And I do mean
everything. But it IS cost heavy. Then again, presenting said managers with
a quote for Sessionwall might make them realize that this is something they
don't want to do :^)

To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists.
And may each and every one of us always give the Devil his due. -Gaiman

 John A. Bjelke AFRL\VSIO
 Business Support Analyst
    UNISYS
 Supporting AFRL