A magement problem can't be solved by technology.  If they are giving their
folks enough to do, what's the problem with surfing?

+__________________________________________+
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill

Kevin M. Flanagan
C/S Planning Engineer III
IT Systems Implementation