Yea I've rebooted multiple machines. The server (DC) has been rebooted a
couple of different times already
-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Andy Ward (GCS)
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 3:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Weird Domain Error

That's weird. Usually in a case like that, you would at least see which
names were in conflict - did you reboot the machine at all between the
time the error was logged and the time you ran nbtstat?

Other than that.... I think we'll have to wait for Rick Kingslan to help
out
:) Or Dean Wells (sorry not to mention you first, Dean ;)

Andy