Anyone know if maybe there is a hotfix to get around this problem?
-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Thornley, Dave
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 12:27 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Weird Domain Error

Hi,

We had a similar problem some time ago, I can't remember the cause (I'm
sure it wasn't  licensing), but we fixed it by moving the master browser
role to another server.

The master browser role had been taken by an Exchange server, we moved
it to a domain controller and that fixed the problem. You can check what
computers are holding browser roles with BROWMON from the resource kit.

HTH

dave

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm