Ok Larry    or anybody else
 I read the manual and entered this into my script:

Set WshNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
' Map Printers Common to all users
WshNetwork.AddPrinterConnection "LPT2", "\\servername\tigger"
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\servername\tigger"

When I run the script I get this error:
C:\LoginScripts\NetAdmin.vbs(16, 1) WSHNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter: There is
no pr
inter called "\\servername\tigger".

However I am able to \\servername\tigger   and connect

Any ideas

Joshua Morgan