Hello everyone,

After lurking for a week or so, just wanted to send a quick note to
introduce myself. I'm an admin for a firm in London, currently designing an
AD structure for our group, to be rolled out this year, and very nervous
about it! Our AD structure will cover 15 sites, linked via VPN in an
arrangement with 3 hubs and 12 spokes. Needless to say. each site currently
has its own NT4 domain with different naming/security policy, so I'm using
this as an opportunity to bind everyone together into a common structure. I
have a feeling the politics will be harder than the techinical bits by the
end :)

Nice to meet you all...

Cheers,
Paul