Is anyone still running Groupwise in an Active Directory environment ?  We are
currently a mixed environment Novell 5.1 with NDS and some NT 4.0 servers.  We are
getting ready to make the move to 2000, Active Directory, XP desktops, etc.  We were
hoping to stage the Exchange migration as the last phase but we are not sure how
Groupwise will play into the Active Directory structure?  Can anyone give me some
insight on this?

If you have received this confidential message in error, please destroy it and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying or forwarding it.  Please let us know
of the error immediately so that we can prevent it from happening again.  You may
reply directly to the sender of this message.  Thank You.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm