-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of RICHARD HELMS -
5535
Sent: Wednesday, 3 April 2002 10:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Groupwise and Active Directory

Is anyone still running Groupwise in an Active Directory environment ?
We are currently a mixed environment Novell 5.1 with NDS and some NT 4.0
servers.  We are getting ready to make the move to 2000, Active
Directory, XP desktops, etc.  We were hoping to stage the Exchange
migration as the last phase but we are not sure how Groupwise will play
into the Active Directory structure?  Can anyone give me some insight on
this?

If you have received this confidential message in error, please destroy
it and any attachments without reading, printing, copying or forwarding
it.  Please let us know of the error immediately so that we can prevent
it from happening again.  You may reply directly to the sender of this
message.  Thank You.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm
List archive:

---