Still debating on what kind of scripting to use for Logins.

PDC is a 2000 Server, in Native mode.  Ideally I would use the startup login script in
Group Policy for the whole domain, minimizing all administration.  However I only have
about 10% of my machines on Windows 2000 Professional and my understanding of GPO's is
that this won't work on any of the 95/98 clients.  Clients are all Win 95/98/2000 and
I don't see myself upgrading all the client machines anytime soon.

It seems to me from what I have been reading that Kixtart is the way to go because
this is the only way I can map folders by associated group memberships.  It also looks
like it ads a lot of functionality is very scalable.

My ultimate goal is to have one logon script, should I explore Kixtart as a one script
solution? Is this a realistic goal with older OS clients?  I have about 250-300
machines on the network.  Right now everyone has a unique .bat file, setup by the
previous administration and it is really starting to get to me.

Thanks for any of your comments or suggestions, I am definately open to exploring any
and all options out there.

-Bryan