Hey, Justin,
I'm also using a script to create my Exh 5.5 mailboxes...
This is what I'm doing :
One advise... Wait a while to create your mailbox after creating your
account....

'       Get SID to allow link of NT account and Mailbox
'       (Requires the ADSI tool kit - REGSVR32 ADSSECURITY.DLL )

        Set oUser = CreateObject("ADsSID")

        oUser.SetAs ADS_SID_WINNT_PATH, "WinNT://" & PDC & "/" &
strNTaccount & ",user"
        sidHex = oUser.GetAs(ADS_SID_HEXSTRING)

'       Determine which server the user should be created AGILA(A->N) or
EAGLE(O->Z)
        If asc(Ucase(Left(strLastname,1))) > 78 then
                MTA = "cn=Microsoft
MTA,cn=EAGLE,cn=Servers,cn=Configuration,ou=TOC Mechelen,O=Telenet"
                MDB = "cn=Microsoft Private
MDB,cn=EAGLE,cn=Servers,cn=Configuration,ou=TOC Mechelen,O=Telenet"
        Else
                MTA = "cn=Microsoft
MTA,cn=AGILA,cn=Servers,cn=Configuration,ou=TOC Mechelen,O=Telenet"
                MDB = "cn=Microsoft Private
MDB,cn=AGILA,cn=Servers,cn=Configuration,ou=TOC Mechelen,O=Telenet"
        End If

        Set oMail = GetObject(LDAP_MAIL)
        wscript.echo "Create Mailbox"
        '---Create a new MailBox---
        Set omailBox = oMail.Create("organizationalPerson", "cn=" &
strLastname & " " & strFirstName)
        oMailBox.Put "uid", Cstr(strLastname & " " & strFirstName)
        oMailBox.Put "mailPreferenceOption", 0
        oMailBox.Put "givenName", Cstr(strFirstName)
        oMailBox.Put "sn", Cstr(strLastName)
        oMailBox.Put "cn", Cstr(strLastname & " " & strFirstName)
        oMailBox.Put "Home-MTA", Cstr(MTA)
        oMailBox.Put "Home-MDB", Cstr(MDB)
        oMailBox.Put "mail", Cstr(strEmail)
        oMailBox.Put "MAPI-Recipient", True
        oMailbox.Put "TextEncodedORaddress", "c=be;a=;p=TOC
Mechelen;o=Telenet;s=" & strLastName & ";g=" & strFirstName & ";"
        oMailBox.Put "rfc822Mailbox", Cstr(strEmail)
        oMailBox.Put "Assoc-NT-Account", sidHex
        oMailbox.Put "info", "Created by batch script"

        ' Commit the property cache to the directory service
        oMailBox.SetInfo

Regards