What DS level are you at on NDS. I did what you are doing and had problems with certains E-directory levels.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 1:25 PM
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD and NDS

We are in the process of migrating our NT 4 domain to AD. We currently use NDS as our primary directory service. We are using Account Manager to migrate our users and computer accounts into the AD domain form the NT 4 domain. We experienced problems getting IDs created in Novell Console 1 and MMC console to populate the changes in the other directory. Has anyone gone through this process yet? If so, do you have any tips or resources for info on the subject. Both Novell and Microsoft have docs, but they both just bash teh others product. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan Hicks
Network Engineer
KEMET Electronics Corp