We evaluated Account Management 2.1 but with eDir 8.5.  If you're using the
new DirXML 1.1 version of AM, I don't have any experience with it.

Our testing was very disappointing and we ended up abandoning the
product.  We're a very large, distributed environment and have many, many
NDS partitions with user accounts.  Since AM requires the AM server (a Win
2000 DC, typically) to hold a copy of every partition with a user account
you want to sync, it was impossible for us to get it to work.  This was
after trying to work with Novell for weeks, who kept insisting it would
work -- until they agreed it wouldn't with AM 2.1.  Now, DirXML 1.1 is
supposed to allow us to point to the NDS servers, but we haven't deployed
that yet.

--
David