No, I'm not.  I just read *all* the q-articles that pertain to the
issue.  That article pertains to Windows 2000 Advanced Server only.  I
don't use Advanced Server.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314736

"The /3GB switch can have a significant effect on memory fragmentation
and even contribute to memory fragmentation on a server that runs
Windows 2000 Server (but not on a server that runs Windows 2000 Advanced
Server or Microsoft Windows 2000 Datacenter Server). You should not use
this switch with Windows 2000 Server."

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm