From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange Std to ENT

Sorry, I didn't mean I have always ignored it.  I researched the heck
out of it, discussed it with PSS and with other Exchange MVPs, and found
it to be harmless both in theory and practice.  So having performed due
diligence and discovered that /in a non-clustered, non-Win2k Adv. Srvr
environment/ it can be safely ignored, I now safely ignore it.  And I
didn't have to waste the taxpayers' money for an OS upgrade that I don't
need.

-tom